Celtic Start-Up Day is Tuesday, Aug. 13 at CTEC
August 12, 2019 By:Karma Krause
Parents/Guardians and students,
Remember, our campus is closed for the summer for bond-funded construction. Student registration will take place off-campus this summer.
Celtic Start-Up Day will be held on Tuesday, August 13 at the Career and Technical Education Center (CTEC) at 3501 Portland Road NE!
At Celtic Start-Up, you will:
- Verify student information
- Purchase a parking permit (11th and 12th grade students only. See form below for details.)
- Purchase an ASB card and yearbook (optional)
- Purchase PE uniforms
- Get your photo taken for your student ID card
- Get your locker assignment
- Deposit funds into cafeteria meal account
- Learn about fall sports registration
Please enter the CTEC building through the south entrance. Hours are:
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Please call our office with any questions, (503) 399-3233.