Submit Your Senior Photos Today
November 29, 2018 By:Noah Kuhl
Please submit your senior photo for the yearbook. It is due December 17th, which is quickly approaching.
- Please follow these requirements for your senior photograph submission:
- School appropriate, head and shoulder shots are preferred, Uncluttered backgrounds with the senior’s face clearly visible.
- Please submit electronically, and do not turn in hard copies to be scanned. Due to time constraints, hard copies will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Photos must be vertical. COLOR photos, please.
- Photo Specifications–Size 2” x 3”, 300 dpi for resolution. If not the right specifications, many photos will blur or simply not load into the yearbook. We will contact you if the photo will not load correctly, but please do not submit a blurry photo. Feel free to contact us if you are not sure about a certain photo.
2. How to upload your senior photograph:
- Name format of photo file should be: Lastname_Firstname. (This is case sensitive).
- Please only upload ONE image.
- Go to the Herff Jones website. They are the company that makes our yearbooks. The URL is: hjeshare.com
- Put in the school code (all lower case): mcnaryhighschool
- The following page will prompt you to fill out your student info. Then, attach the image.
- You will receive a CONFIRMATION box that it uploaded. If you do not, come see Ms. Wilkinson immediately.