May 11, 2016 By:Jason Heimerdinger
Spring Fling will be next week on Wednesday, May 18 here is the schedule for the day:
- PER5 – 7:30am – 8:52am
- PER6 – 8:57am – 10:19am
- PER7- 10:24am – 11:46am
- Spring Fling/Lunch- 11:51am – 12:53pm
- PER8 – 12:58pm – 2:20pm
There will also be live entertainment for the event including:
- Mr. Somerville’s band
- Haris Khan as the DJ
- Young Randy
- Giancarlo Marcello
There will also be other activities available to grades 9-11 like an inflatable obstacle courses and slides on the softball fields. Seniors will also have an obstacle course on the football field at the Senior BBQ.
Also make sure to check out the Car how and Sidewalk Chalk Competition.
Clubs and other groups will be selling food as well.
- Freshmen: Corn Dogs – $1
- Sophomores: Bracelets – $1, Otter-Pops – $1, and Water – $1
- Juniors: Cotton Candy – $3
- FBLA: Smoothies*, Car Bash
- Latino: Corn Cups*, Mexican Candy*
- AFJROTC: Hot Dogs*, Kool-Aid*, Chips*
- Dreamers: Fruit Cups with Spice*
- German: Kasefondue*
*prices to be determined