Schedules Are Going Out Early!
January 25, 2016 By:Jason Heimerdinger
This second semester McNary is trying out something new. Due to the new synergy program McNary’s administration is releasing second semester class schedules tomorrow, January 26. The schedules will be viewable on studentview or parentview. The administration hopes this will cut back on the time students spend in line for the concealing office. If there is a problem with a students schedule here are simple steps to follow to get them fixed.
Requesting a Schedule Change?
All requests must be made by email to your counselor as assigned by your last name:
- A-C, Ti-Wa Ms. Miller email@example.com
- D-Ho, St-Th Ms. Pittsley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hr-Mi, We-Z Mr. Doyle email@example.com
- Mo-Sr Ms. Reyes firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests must include the following or they will be denied:
- Subject line must read Schedule Change
- Name and student #
- Course(s) you wish to drop
- Course(s) you want to add
- Rationale for the request.
*You may also include other information you feel your counselor should be aware of.
Email your counselor using your personal device or school computers (Library after school or Connection Center during the day). Plan your request carefully. Do not submit multiple requests over short periods of time. Counselors will respond to requests via email, however if you do not receive a response, continue to check your schedule online to see if the request was accommodated.