Rules For Off Campus Parking
May 11, 2016 By:Jason Heimerdinger
The usage of the neighborhoods next to the school for parking is starting to get out of hand. Students are misbehaving and leaving trash around the neighborhood.
Officer Zavala has given us a list of things student drives need to keep in mind when parking there:
- Parking in front of fire hydrant is a violation of state statute
- vehicles need to be 10’ marks either side of hydrant
- Parking Parallel on the NE corner of the Property
- vehicles can’t be parked near stop signs
- Parking perpendicular to the NE corner of the property and overhanging the property line
- Offensive littering class C misdemeanor
- Loitering at lunch with trash- don’t use neighbors trash cans use the schools
A more detailed video will will be coming soon.