Is a way for staff to recognize and affirm student contributions that make McNary High School a great place to learn and work.
SPARKS stands for:
- Spirit – Demonstration of school spirit
- Passion – Deep care about their effort
- Achievement – Perform well, accomplish a goal
- Respect – For staff, school, fellow students
- Knowledge – Mastery of a subject or task
- Social Impact – Awareness of social issues with compassion to help/Volunteerism
Staff nominate students who they feel have contributed by creating “sparks” that make our school great
Every four weeks, certificates are delivered by administrators to students in classrooms of the teacher who nominated them.
Nominees are honored on our website and in our front display case.