May 16, 2017 By:Hunter Watson
Celts, Please remember that we MUST maintain a good relationship with our neighbors, as more and more students drive to campus and fill up our parking lot, we’d like to remind you about local laws regarding parking off campus.
- Parking in front of a public or private driveway – cite. If it looks like a driveway then treat it as one.
- Parking within 10 feet of a fire hydrant (that area is marked with red paint) – cite
- Littering (use the trash can near the gate) – cite and/or arrest
- Parking (direction of vehicle, must face the correct direction on the street) – cite
- Noise – do not make excessive noise at lunch while loitering in the neighborhood
- Trespassing – do not go into people’s private land. Do not walk in their yards etc. – cite and/or arrest.