FBLA Went To State!
April 13, 2017 By:Jason Heimerdinger
McNary Future Business Leaders of America went and competed at the State Business Leadership Conference in Portland last weekend.
Here is how they did:
- Abby Smith is the state champion in Individual Banking and Finance
- Ryan Thompson placed 3rd in the same event
- Jordan Epping is the state champion in Individual Entrepreneurship
- Kolby Barker placed 3rd in the same event
- Megan Schneider placed 2nd in Individual Global Business
- Jordan Epping placed 3rd in Personal Finance
- Sam Hernandez placed 4th in Economics
- Josiah Gilbert, Hakam Nagra, and Marc Baiza placed 4th in Sports and Entertainment Management, a team event.
- Jordan Epping and Kolby Barker placed 4th in Entrepreneurship, a team event.
- Sam Hernandez, Jordan Epping, Kolby Barker, Josiah Gilbert, Hakam Nagra, and Marc Baiza all qualified for the National Conference that will be held in Anaheim, California on June 26th-July 3rd.
If you are interested in joining Future Business Leaders of America please come to our next meeting on Tuesday April 25th, or speak to Mr. Lomax in room 216.