May 4, 2016 By:Hunter Watson
Why? To Recognize Student Contributions to McNary High School
Where did this come from? We’ve been thinking about it for a while.
We were challenged to come up with a clear and simple way to recognize and honor the students that contribute.
- Spirit – Demonstration of school spirit
- Passion – Deep care about their effort
- Achievement – Perform well, accomplish a goal
- Respect – For staff, school, fellow students
- Knowledge – Mastery of a subject or task
- Social Impact – Awareness of social issues with compassion to help/Volunteerism
- Staff nominate students who they feel have contributed by creating sparks that make our school great
Beginning May 2, staff can nominate students for Celtic SPARKS by emailing Jay or Brodie. We will create the certificates
May 6, we will deliver our first round of certificates
We will deliver two more rounds, May 20 and June 3.